Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bennett's New Ride!

The other night Adam, Bennett and I had gone over to my parents house to swim and have dinner. My brother Casey wanted to go to Youth Group so as my mom was leaving to take him she asked if Bennett wanted to ride in the car with her. Adam and I were like "Heck yeah!" and quickly loaded up B and then enjoyed eating dinner together with no baby!

A few minutes before they returned, there was a knock and a door bell ring. Adam and I thought that was kind of strange and I made him to answer the door! Well, when he did there was no one there but there was a freshly washed, slightly used Little Tikes Cozy Coupe! It had a sign, but we had no clue who the people were! As soon as Bennett got back he got right in and basically hasn't gotten out since!
(We also found it was from my mom and dad's next door neighbors ... Adam and I just didn't know their last name)

And then the next morning when Grammy and Grandpa brought it to our house he was still beside himself with joy!

And it now is in our house due to the heat outside this week ... oh well, you just can't separate a boy from his first car! :)

No comments: