Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Disneyland

So, this kind of got lost in the shuffle of Valentine's Day and Bennett's birthday and dedication but this is nothing to just gloss over ...
Adam and I went to Disneyland ALL BY OURSELVES!!!!

Here's why. 
Some friends of mine from when I lived in Russia, 
(Cam and Sonja)

...who Adam and I drove to Washington for their wedding,

 ...and who currently live in Australia, were here in California for 3 days and 3 days only and we got to spend a whole day with them at Disneyland! So besides getting to have a fun "grown-ups only" day we also got to spend time with some fabulous friends we haven't seen in a really long time!

Oh but first, let me just tell you how rad God is! We have zero money these days, seriously, zero. But my cousin just so happens to have a job that enables him to sign people into the big D for Free!!! So, yeah, we got in for free, YAY!!!


Cam was doing some serious celebrating! 
The goal for the day was to go on rides that you can not go on while pregnant or with a small child! 


Funniest picture of the day!

 And basically we just acted like nuts all day! 




Did you know you could get custom Disney pieces for your Mr. Potato Head Doll? Fabulous!
We even got to have a fancy grown up dinner at Story Tellers and no one threw food on the floor or cried during dinner! I was in heaven!

Then we stayed to see World of Color

Don't get me wrong, we were EXHAUSTED the next day (we're getting old!) but it was still so nice to get away for a day and remember, "Hey, I still love you!" 
AND see old friends who we had a blast with!!! 

1 comment:

Justin and Elisha Davie said...

I absolutely love this! Yay for dates with great husbands:)