Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blog-a-day May?!

So I haven't blogged in a while and I thought about abandoning it entirely for a while there but after talking to Adam today I'm going to start up again and see how it goes. I'm going to try to post a blog every day this month because last month I let my husband talk me into iphones with part of our tax return so now i have the "blogger" app and figured i should try using it ... Anyways here goes nothing ... Where do i begin?! How about today ... I'll start there:

Bennett got to dress up like "Darth Mater" today and was breathing like him ... It was pretty awesome! John-Paul has a new cute "raspberry" blowing skill (however I don't think i can post a video from this app) and I got to hang out with two great ladies and their kids today. It really was a very peaceful day which was much appreciated!


No comments: