Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Party Weekend!

No we did not adopt a puppy!

This picture is actually of my boss's dog, Mini. We house sat for her this weekend (well, it started on thursday actually). Adam and I had fun watching movies and I invited a few ladies over friday night for a movie and Adam made us all an awesome dinner! On Saturday, Adam spent his day at the church while I recovered from my surgery! Okay, not really surgery, but I did have a mole removed on friday and it was very stressful for me(but she was very brave), especially when the doctor said, "I'm going to cauterize your head now to stop the bleeding!" Anyways, back to Saturday... Saturday evening we went to a wedding in Escondido. The bride is a girl I grew up with, so I have known their family for as long as I can remember. It was really nice, but Adam couldn't really eat anything (darn milk allergy!) so he was a little hungry!



Our last party of the weekend was sunday - Raul and Shayne's baby shower! It was a couple's shower, so Adam was so happy to be there with me! (ha ha ha) but all in all there were some good/gross games and some really yummy cake. And I think baby Gunnar is set up with some very cute toys and clothes for a while!

After the shower was the second "young married" group. The wonderful and talented Apariciso's cooked tostada's for us and we had 3 new couples come that didn't come last time.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Sarah, you look beautiful!

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

This is really random but you are on the same side in all of these pictures. I have no idea why I noticed this!

danielle said...

wow! i didn't know you had a blog, and look, that's my wedding :) hope to see you again soon!