Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Evangeline's Christmas Play!

Unfortunately I have not gotten the pictures to complete that last post with the cool Hanukkah picture - but as soon as I do - I'll put it up here.

Anyways, this last Saturday, Adam and I went to see Evangeline's Christmas Play in Hemet. We went last year and it was just as fabulous - this church can sure put on a show! Below is a picture of Evangeline playing the sick little girl who just got out of the hospital - it was kind of sad, but she did a really, really good job! I'm including this picture - first because we are cute and second - I want you all to see the stage and lights in the background - this place was so crazy inside - at two different points in the performance it started snowing (just like at Disneyland)!

1 comment:

chelsea said...

I love it... 'because we are cute...' and indeed you are!