Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weekend of Christmas (and Hanukkah)!

So, this last weekend was going to be our Christmas kick off including a trip to Disneyland but I have been rather under the weather and Disneyland got kicked to the curb. Friday was however replaced with a lovely day of homemade chili and movie's with Adam and Katie so the day was good, maybe just not as Christmas-y as I had expected.

Saturday, however, was a blast! Adam and I were invited to a Christmas party at Maggie, Hillary, Becky and Stefanie's house in Temecula. Now, don't get me wrong, I was not expecting to have a bad time, but I was really surprised at just how much fun I really did have! It was a great way to start December!
(Just suggesting that Adam button one more button)
(Cheesey prom picture!)

(Becky and I being friends, and Katie being mad about it!)
Then on Sunday, our church had their annual Ladies Dessert Night and I hosted a table! Due to the fact that I have all blue china and a menorah I decided to make a Hanukkah table - and I really loved it!
Every person at my table got their own dreidal and gelt along with directions on how to play this fabulous little game! Adam didn't serve my table because he was doing sound with Cory but our friend Christian did, and he did such a good job! So, all that to say, I'm in the Holiday spirit and very much enjoying myself!

3 comments:

Becky Freeman said...

I love that picture of the three of us. And thanks for dinner last night! I hope you are feeling better... See Katie, we really are friends :)

Alison said...

Pretty table! Great pictures of you and Adam too.

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

Looks so fun!