Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry we haven't updated in a while.

Things have been a little busy for us with house sitting for two different families (the Tucker's and the Trier's) and you know how life is... it just keeps going and then all of a sudden it's been 3 weeks since you have updated your blog - Opps! Here's the things we have been doing that we have pictures from:


My Dad's Captain, Matt Moore, died from a brain attacking amoeba and the funeral was on March 20, 2008


This is the sticker on all the Murrieta Engines

This is a picture of the family that was in the news paper a few weeks ago - be sure to keep them in your prayers.
Here's a picture of Adam and I on Easter at my parent's house.


This last Friday night, the 28th, my long time friend Kelly came over to have dinner with Adam and I. We had such a nice time spending time with her! After dinner Kelly revealed her love for the Cello and for the remainder of the evening Adam and Kelly played the guitar, cello and mandolin until 1 a.m. - I sat on the sofa and watched them!


The next day, after weeks of trying to ignore how high our weeds were (notice Adam's knee's are covered in the picture below) and so after a couples baby shower we both went to, we spent the remainder of the day cutting our weeds down - it was not fun!


This next picture is awesome because our weeds look like grass after Adam cut them all!

Here's Adam covered in weeds and representing the "L.E." (Lake Elsinore)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, how sad about the Fire Captain. I'm sure, along with your dad, so many people were touched by his life and service. By looking at the pictures he recieved quite the honor!

Cute Easter pictures - you skinny girl!

A friend of ours plays the mandolin. What an amazing sound they make.

And what else?...Oh the WEEDS! My goodness! The picture of your husband covered in debri is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!
I don't know if you will check your blog before we see eachother on Friday but just in case... I would love to sew with you. I'm not sure if you have a machine or not but you could use mine if you don't. You can bring you stuff over anytime and we can get started on that quilt of yours!

Anonymous said...

I guess if I am going to leave a message under anonymous I should sign it!
This is Jen.
Jackson, that is.