Thursday, July 10, 2008

Adam Elwer - his talent never ends!

On April 28, 2007 the picture below was taken by the talented Mr. Jonathan West:


Then in mid-April of 2008, Adam started his version of the picture (I only have two "evolution" pictures, I wasn't a good documenter of the process)



And now in July of 2008, the picture is done and hanging over our bed! I love that Adam color matched the darkest brown with our comforter.


So, not much else to say, except - YAY for Adam and his brain that thinks of ways to improve our home and beautify it with art all on his own! You are the best Adam!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog by pressing "Next Blog" and I LOVE your wedding picture. It is so beautiful. What a wonderful keepsake of your wedding day.

-- Brandi

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

That is awesome! I didn't know that Adam did 'art'!!! I am totally impressed. Will he do other pictures for $$ ?? :o)

danielle said...

wow, did he paint that??

A. T. Elwer said...

Sarah F- I learned the technique from Willy. I am a man of many diffrent tallents- and most of them are for sale :)

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

It looked like Willy's style! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How beautiful!

Hillary said...

I like your picture! When do I get to see you, Sarah? I never got a call back. :-( Sending my love anyway! :-)