Saturday, November 15, 2008

Deena Lee Tied The Knot!

Yes, ladies and gentleman, it is true and I witnessed it myself... Deena Lee Sharp is now officially Deena Lee Szczypiorski, wife of Henry "Jay" Szczypoirski!

Here she is walking with her dad, her dress was beautiful!
I decided not to just take a picture of the kiss, it needed to be on video, this was a big moment!

Here's the happy couple walking out of the church.

As a side note, I hit 28 weeks (7 months) yesterday and since we were dressed up, Adam and I took a picture together with his freshly groomed beard!

But since you can't really see just how massive my belly is when it's pressed against Adam, this solo picture soon followed - So, here's me at 7 months, 84 days to go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, so we are kinda in between places right now as far as our living situation is concerned. But I wanted to ask you who your doctor is and how your experience has been. We go on tueday for our first appointment and as excited as I am, with everyone i have talked to, no one has mentioned our doctor yet. So needless to say I'm a little skeptical :)

Alison said...

i can't believe you taped that! you know you can get money for that! she is going to be so embarrased!

Claire said...

So cute, Sarah! I love getting to see you pregant. :) I miss you! I hope all 3 of you are doing well. I have no idea when it will happen for Mark & I but I hope we won't be too far behind.