Friday, February 13, 2009

41 weeks Pregnant!

Yes, it's true - I am still pregnant but all is well!

Here's the baby's room just sitting and waiting for the baby to come home:

Today my Dr. scheduled me for a Non-Stress Test to make sure all was still well with the baby. It took a long time, especially when the ultra-sound lady didn't tell the nurse she was done with us but whatever, we were fine, Adam was just hungry so he was really ready to go! So here I am all hooked up:

And last but not least, here's my belly  - again, make-up has lost all importance in my life! 

8 comments:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

What a super cute room! Love it!

Cass said...

you're nursery is all decked out! Very cute. GET THAT BABY OUT! How much longer are they going to allow you before they induce?

molly june. said...

oh man! i am so anxious for you! how are you staying so calm?! :) i click on here everyday thinking i'll see baby pics..hehe! hang in there pretty lady...you're making all of us other mamas look like big ol' sissy lalas :D 8 more hours & he/she could still be born on vday! i'm holding out...do i get a prize?! :)

Sarah Elwer said...

I'm planning on going as long as I can to give this baby a natural entrance into the world (that's code for pitosin scares me to death) and I know Molly, I was really thinking the Valentine's day was the day too - oh well - I'll see you at church tomorrow I'm sure!

Love, Lauren said...

I love your changing table- can I get some more info about it?

Unknown said...

The room is awesome...I was so hoping to come home to baby elwer... but he/she is doing what is right for him/her. My prayers and love are with you and Adam! Go Baby Go

A. T. Elwer said...

I made the changing table :)
It took about 2 and 1/2 weeks
And its custom to Sarah's height cause all the other ones were way short for her. And It has a big drawer on the bottom that you cant see in the picture. I can send you a better picture if you want one.

Love, Lauren said...

I would love to see more pictures of it and hear how you made it. Thanks =)