Friday, March 20, 2009

A blog from Bennett....

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update on life. Things have been going pretty well and I am really starting to love life!
I really love my dad! When he comes home I follow him with my eyes around the room until he comes to get me! Here's a picture of us checking my dad's email, I'm a pretty good helper!

Here's a picture of me and mom hanging out at 2 am. We have a good time together, sometimes she reads to me (I am currently listening to my mom read Emma while she is feeding me) and sometimes she sings to me and sometimes we just stay up and talk! My mom's not a very good conversationalist at 2am but it's okay, I make up for the both of us if she doesn't feel like talking!

Here's me and my dad - he is helping me work on my pout!

The other night I was just having a hard time, but I was finally able to fall asleep when I could hold on to my mom's hand with both of my hands so I knew she wouldn't leave me!
My mom and Grandma let Tony come smell me the other day. But just for a second because Tony wanted to lick me too - and they were not cool with that.
And these last few pictures my mom told me to put on here because she thinks I'm the cutest little boy ever!

So, that's pretty much all for now, I think I'm gonna go take a nap now, bye!

1 comment:

molly june. said...

man oh man are you a sweet lil' guy! keep on bloggin' bennett :)