Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Few Firsts...

The other night I thought it would be a good time to try out the Bumbo for the first time! Well, I put him in it, he smiled, I picked up the camera and then came the spit up! All over the place! But he was so happy I took the pictures first before cleaning him up and changing his pj's, I just couldn't resist!



Second "first"... I had to get some laundry put away the other day and he was not really excited to let me do that so I tried something new - I turned the mobile on in his crib and set him there. Besides looking absolutely precious, he seemed to really enjoy himself for about 30 min. YAY for finding new entertainment!



Last but not least, this was the first time I put Bennett in the first thing I ever bought him from Target. Can you even handle this sweet little face?
Also, Bennett had is 2 month check up last week - we was 24 in. long and weighed 13 pounds 4 ounces. His height is 70% and weight is 67% so the doctor was very pleased and then after Bennett smiled and "talked" at him the Doctor said, "You may just have the perfect baby!" I said thank you.

1 comment:

the jackson 4 said...

He is SO adorable. Good job on the 'just as you are' photo! I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it would not let me!
Fun little tag game! Hope you have a great week! I have some free time tomorrow if you need a taxi...