Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bennett's First 4th!

Here's our little family before we left for our super fun 4th at the Fowler's house!
When talking with our community group we realized that none of us had any plans so we figured we should make plans with each other! We had a great time swimming and eating and playing music and watching movies! It really was a great time!



In other news... Adam and I have both managed to hurt ourselves pretty well! Adam smashed his finger and lost his fingernail while working on a project for a friend and I twisted my ankle when I misstepped at the bottom of our stairs walking to the car.  Oh well... such is life! 

3 comments:

Andy Borgmann said...

I didn't think Californians celebrated the 4th of July :)

Sarah Elwer said...

Why would Californians not celebrate the 4th?

Unknown said...

He's getting so big. Let's get our kids together... and us! I would love to have you hold our little girl.