Friday, September 11, 2009

6 month pictures

Look at this cute boy!
He is now 20 lbs 8 oz and 27 3/4 inches "tall". That's over an inch a month and 2 lbs a month! No wonder this boy has to sleep so much! (He's in the 82nd and 86th percentile)
I figured 6 months was a good time for another family photo, so we also took these:

And then seeing how everyone from my side of the family was actually in town and available, we took some family pictures with my parents and brothers too. I think they turned out really well, except for Aaron and Brian both leaning in the "sibling" picture - who knows what was going on there?!


3 comments:

Jenny Shelton said...

What a handsome man!!! These pics turned out wonderful--Bennett looks so happy. Glad your getting the family pictures in now...I think it might be time to do that with Jake and Audrie!

Ben & Ruth said...

Awesome family pics! I'm jealous ....

Unknown said...

20 pounds!! That is how much kellen weighs right now! But, he was also 27 " at 6 months. Super cute boy!

The church is beautiful! I have family in Ohio, near cincinnati, and the Lutheran church my grandma used to attend looks just like that church!

Glad you had a good trip!

-Mindie