Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One "Step" Closer to Walking...

So last Friday, I took this little video of Bennett playing in his room. I honestly thought this phase of him "trying" would last a while...

However yesterday, I set Bennett down to play and went to rinse his diaper (so I was gone 3 minutes at the most). I walk back in the room and this is what I see!
He's up there for a couple minutes and finally lets go because he tries to get me. I thought - will he try again? He most certainty did a can be seen below!


I quickly realized with the skill in the above video the bed would have to move too! Here he is demonstrating just why his bed is now on the lowest setting


It's true, they grow up so fast!

1 comment:

Megan said...

If you haven't done so already, right about this time is when you go to Babies R' Us and buy the crib rail protectors. 'Cause once you lower the mattress, he's the PERFECT height to leave some teeth engravings ALL over those beautiful crib rails. Yeah for Bennett growing older! ;)

P.S. They are totally worth the investment. Malachi ruined his bed rail and I don't think we'll ever use it to convert it into the twin bed thing. He did so much damage, I'm even embarrassed to use it if/for baby #2 someday!!