Friday, October 16, 2009

Play Days!

I don't know how many of you know this, but we have a park for a backyard!
I'm not kidding, that's what you see when you look out Bennett's window - it's wonderful! (we are very blessed to have amazing neighbors/friends who let us use the backyard they put in)

So, a while back I was thinking, "Oh poor me, I don't see my friends, blah, blah, blah..." and then it hit me - I HAVE A PARK BEHIND MY HOUSE! I could actually stop being lame and invite people over! Thus the birth of the play days at the Elwer's. (1st and 3rd Tuesdays, mark your calenders!)

Plays days have become a favorite to many people (Adults and children both)! Some of our guests are not fully prepared (or able) to enjoy the full capacity of the backyard, but they are fun to hold and all are welcome!


Other's just want to have a relaxing time in the sun or the shade...

And then of course, we have the one's who are ready to run and jump and play (and swing of course) !!!


If you haven't been able to make it to a play day yet, you really should come to one! They are always a great time to catch up with friends or let all your energy out (depending on your age, you can select which you would like to do)!

1 comment:

Alison said...

yeah for play day! we love coming!