Friday, January 22, 2010

Young Love?!

I don't know if I would go that far... but I do think they like each other!

Here's a video of the two together last friday:
Please ignore my horribly sexist comment towards the end of the video!

Then the next night Clara came back over and they were very happy to see each other again!

I think my son is trying to flex his muscles in this picture!
Bennett wanted to share one of his favorite toys with Clara
She checked with her dad first to make sure it was okay she accept such a gift
Then Clara decided to practice her Karate moves on Bennett's big cloth diaper booty!
(If I remember correctly from elementary school - hitting is a good thing!)

1 comment:

Louis and Katrina said...

Love the video! Erica was telling me about how they were talking to each other :) Too cute!

And yes, it was the restaurant by Macaroni Grill and I definitely see why you love it. So good!