Wednesday, March 24, 2010

J-Mo Ties the Knot!

Last week my long time friend (we met in 1995, through Student Venture and riding the bus home together) got married!

It was such an awesome night! The decorating made you feel like you were outside in an awesome moonlit ceremony ... which is pretty impressive since we were in an industrial building at 4:30 in the afternoon! Jenny of course looked stunning! (as she was just precious as she tried to hold back the tears coming down the isle!

The ceremony was truly beautiful! The pastor said the most beautiful words about marriage I think I have ever heard (no joke, I want a copy of what he said so I can read it again)! I seriously was convicted while he was talking to Jenny telling her how it was her job to bring life and beauty into the home so that her husband had a place of rest to come to because without her doing that he would have no home. (He also had amazing things to say to Ryan as to what he was to do for Jenny!)

We didn't stay super long into the reception, but we did get to see the first dance and grab a little bit to eat (as well as more than a few creme puffs dipped in the chocolate fountain - So Good!)

My friend Rene snapped this picture of us (Thanks Rene!) I promise, no matter what you think you see in this picture I am NOT pregnant! I think it was the creme puffs - or just me having bad posture! Just looking at this picture again makes me want to go do sit ups!

We put Bennett in his PJ's, for the drive home and as we were doing that, his friend Caleb found him so we let them play for a little bit.

And then, lucky for us, as we were walking out we were able to talk to Jenny for a few minutes and snap a quick picture!

It's been a long time girl! 
(Prom 1998)

Love you tons J-MO, Congratulations! 
(Or should I say J-Free now?!)

1 comment:

jenny freeman said...

awwwwwwwww.. so great! you went with Tom to prom right? and I went with Landon.. so great... thanks for letting me use your entourage idea.. it worked out perfectly.
im so glad you were blessed.. and i can send you a copy of our wedding text : )