Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Becky Time

Bennett and I were lucky enough to be able to go on a coffee (and shopping) date with Becky last week!

We went to the always wonderful Flour Fusion in Lake Elsinore (you may have seen me mention it here, or here, or here - I kind of love it!) I had the raspberry white chocolate scone for the first time ... Oh.My.Goodness it was amazing! Anyways, back to Becky, we had a very relaxing time of talking and sipping (and playing with Bennett) and then headed off to the mall to get Bennett a new outfit!

You see at my baby shower (back in January 2009) Becky didn't get me a gift because she wanted to buy clothes but couldn't since we didn't know what sex "baby Elwer" was. She recently reminded me of that and said she wanted to fulfill her gift to "Baby Elwer". We ended up in Macy's getting some very cute plaid shorts and blue shirt. He will be so handsome in them!

Lovely day with a lovely lady, Thanks Becky!

No comments: