Monday, October 18, 2010

Saturday Morning

I was doing dishes
Adam was grading Chemistry tests 
and Bennett was...
...Yeah... we don't know either!
notice the upside down pacifier that he NEVER uses to sleep with

I went in to say hello and he had me sit down next to him 
 ... but I guess I wasn't doing it right, 
He soon got up and drug Adam into his room to sit down.

Upon Adam taking his seat, Bennett handed out the pacifiers! 

Once they both had their feet up,  Bennett started to point out the half finished paintings on his wall, with commentary on each painting such as, "Dah, Dah, Dah, Dah"
At this point we knew for sure our son was a genius!
He had set up an art exhibit in his room! 

But as time continued Bennett switched chairs and then started moving his stuffed animals around too.
  What's with the pacifiers?
Eventually they all ended up in their correct seats

And then Bennett had to give them all kisses
He's a very kind friend!

The art show was concluded with the throwing of the remaining stuffed animals at Mommy and then seeing who could balance those same stuffed animals on their heads.

Okay so, maybe he's not a genius
but he sure does make our Saturday mornings a whole lot more interesting than watching cartoons (or dare I say, Saved by the Bell)!

1 comment:

The Shelton Family said...

Well, I still think you have genius on your hands. I love that you captured all of this in photos. It will be too much fun teasing him about it later!