Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Joy of Cards

So last week sometime we had my brother and sister-in-law over for dinner and cards and while eating and setting up the game (Hand and Foot, of course) Bennett was playing with the cards and the card shuffler, yes, we own a card shuffler,  and having a great 'ol time! So, being who I am, I grabbed my camera to take a picture of him...

Then he wanted to show me his cards ...

Then he wanted me to take a picture of everyone ... ha ha! Love him, he's a future blogger for sure! 


And then finally, my super smart husband takes the camera and records this video
This had already happened a few times but his reaction is still just as good as the first time! 

Makes me laugh every time!

3 comments:

Jen said...

HE IS SO CUTE I LOVE HIM!!!

Crystal-Lee Howley said...

This still makes me laugh just as much as it did that night :)

Jona said...

What a cutie!! It looks like you guys had a great night! :)