Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving was nice this year.

I mean not that it isn't usually, but for some reason {let's just be honest, it was probably my own attitude being in check and had nothing to do with anyone else} this year just seemed really sweet and wonderful and refreshing.
No stress at all!
Gotta love that!

Ready for some food! 

Could he be any sweeter at this moment? 
My dad perfectly cutting one of his perfectly cooked turkeys. 

Daddy love
Puzzles with Grandma
The Elwer men are ready to eat! 
Our Thanksgiving group was a good looking bunch! 
Passed out reading with Grandma while the rest of us watched Elf and ate dessert! 
So, bummer that there was no Thanksgiving baby but really I'm happy about it because i had such a nice and relaxing day which is the exact opposite of giving birth!
But now I'm ready, the baby can come any time!
{Hopefully closer to now rather than in the end of December!} 

No comments: