Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a .....

BOY!!!!!!!
{so I guess I sort of got my wish ... even though I was TOTALLY convinced I was having a girl}

Last monday, December 26th, at 5:59pm we welcomed John-Paul Athanasius Elwer into the world!
{Yep, that means I was pregnant for 41 weeks and 5 days! That's 4 less days than I was pregnant with Bennett!}

He was quite the chubs weighing in at 10 lbs 3oz but still kind of skinny because that 10lbs was spread out over 22 inches! So, yeah ... needless to say he doesn't really fit in ANY of his newborn clothes, oh well! {We'll keep him anyways}


We were home and doing well just moments after John-Paul hit the 24 hour mark {there are benefits to living so close to the hospital}


Bennett is doing great as big brother! He constantly wants to hold "his baby" and talks to him all the time ... it's very sweet!


Just like his big brother, John-Paul was also lucky enough to have a photo shoot on his 4th day of life. {To see the AMAZING sneak peak blog on our friends site, click here}


We love him a lot and his is just the perfect little man!

 You really should meet him ... he really is this squishy!

1 comment:

Crystal-Lee Howley said...

Haha, I LOVE that you linked Athanasius to the wiki page :)