Friday, March 9, 2012

Daddy Time

For some reason or another life has been rather busy lately and John-Paul has of course been drug around with me to all the crazy ... but Adam and Bennett have been free as birds to go and have fun!

One night they went out to El Polo Loco for tacos and ice cream ... this was Bennett's first "cone" experience!

And due to a baby shower down in San Diego one weekend they got to have a fun outing to the Wild Animal Park!
{I know it's the Safari Park now ... I'm not good with change!}

They looked so cute walking out of the park together, I just had to jump out of the car real quick and capture this sweet moment!
{Bennett's finger in Adam's ear just tops it off! ha ha! Gotta love a 3 year old!}

Even though I am sad to miss out on these precious moments I know it is so good for Adam and Bennett to have their special time together and that makes me so happy for them both and so thankful to have such a great husband and sweet son!

No comments: