Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Young and Carefree!



So last night we decided that we would be a young carefree couple instead of the old fogies that we often are. Instead of coming home from work, eating dinner, and going to bed, we decided to head out to our friend Matt's 21st birthday party at the ESPN zone in down town Disney- on a monday night! We threw caution and our preference for retiring early to the wind. We left as soon as Sarah got home and headed out to Disney Land. We managed to ride three rides in about two hours, watch my first Disney land parade, and enjoy a churro.




There were all these cute kids there in halloween costumes, including a 2-3 year old tigger who kept jumping up and down and banging his candy bucket on the ground and a tinkerbell who had her little wagon-drawn lantern to rest in. I know Sarah is sorta fundamentally opposed to the basis of halloween, but how can you beat getting to dress in costumes and have a sugar high?


We rode the new Nemo ride- it was pretty cool but kinda smelt like a dog after having played in a pool- then the Casey Jr train- to which Sarah was kinda surprise that I knew the words too since I don't know most of the stories and songs on the rides- then we went on Space Mountain- I think its my favorite ride in the park but I'm still leery of lifting my hands on the ride...




We then headed over and had "dinner" with Matt (whom Sarah works with) and a bunch of his friends (whom we didn't know). I use the quotation marks because we filled up on Hot Wings and Sliders. Oh well. They seemed like nice enough people and all in all Sarah and I had a pretty good time.

2 comments:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

That sounds fun! We are definitely old fogies. It just gets worse with the kids...now we are like 7pm, thats late to be out! LOL.

Lacy Lillian said...

awe, you guys are cute.