Wednesday, October 24, 2007

.the.new.ride.

So for 500 buckaroos Sarah and I picked up this sweet ride from a guy that her dad works with. We realized when we bought it, that it needed some TLC and a few parts. After washing and vacuming it started looking better and after changing the axle and the starter it started running better. So now we are a two car family. I miss the riding together to work a bit, but I think it will be nice to come home to my wife. On a wierd side note- our insurance actually went down 20$ every six months which leaves me to believe that insurance premiums are baised on nothing but vodo.


Heres a pic of me and my 89 Toyota Celica with 190,000 miles on it.



(Yay for hoopty cars!)

7 comments:

Sarah Elwer said...

what's Vodo?

Alison said...

Hasslehoff????

take off the shirt
you sexy beast

willy not ali

A. T. Elwer said...

I ment voodoo sorry.
And willy, well, um yeah,
I'll dig out the pictures
for you :)

chelsea said...

sweeeeeeet! My mom used to have one of those... in red! it's the first car that I remember.

Alison said...

no...!
I want to see the new and improved gluten free topless hoff!!!

willy not ali

chelsea said...

Hi guys!!! I left Sarah a message on facebook since my email account is lame. you can call at any time today... I guess I can throw out a time like... 4pm here... which is what... 8am there? really you can call at any time... I'll check to see if you give me a time.. it's easier for you guys since you're now sleeping and probably have things to do until later in the day.. If you plan on calling after 10pm here (2pm there), let me know and I will keep the phone next to me. :)

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

That's awesome!