Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Eve!

Sorry it took so long to get these up - but we have been a little crazy and the video below just didn't want to work for us - but Adam made it work! :)

So, here's what we did on Christmas Eve:


First Adam and I had Christmas at our house:


We then went to Murrieta and saw the Ward family:

Then we went to church for Christmas Eve service, where I sang in the choir, Adam played the Cello and Evangeline had "Sarah Hair":



We then made our way to my parents house to get our Christmas PJ's and to go visit the Zanin house:



Then we went to this house in Murrieta that is kind of "famous" for being very well decorated (to say the least). YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS! It's rather amazing!




I was rather mesmerized, and had a hard time pulling my eyes away, even for a picture!

and PS, if you didn't notice, I cut all my hair off.

2 comments:

molly june. said...

wow! i LOVE LOVE LOVE your short hair!! :) we went and saw that crazy house too. weird.

p.s. did i mention that i love your new hair?

chelsea said...

so... does that backpack you have mean that you're coming out here?
xo