Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Day!

So, here a few shots from Christmas day:





We'll start here with Adam and the side of my head
Here's Aaron, looks like his new socks will be a good fit
Casey with his new ipod

My Mom and Dad seem to be excited about the gifts they are about to open!
And Brian, although not technically special needs, sure does look like it here!
And even Tony got some gifts too
(which by the end of the day he had already chewed his new rope bones in half!)
Adam took this picture of me with Mary Beth and Roger when we went to there house for Christmas lunch/dinner (you know, the one big meal)

And last but not least, Adam and I headed back to my parents for dessert and games
(and Kelly come to join us too! YAY!!!)

...and that's about all that went on - Christmas was a good day!

No comments: