Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick...

Adam and I have been sick all week and thus we have kind of been dead to the world - so if you called us and we didn't call you back - I'm sorry, but let's be honest, you didn't want to hang out with us anyways because we would have given this awful bug to you!

Anyways, before we got sick (started Sunday morning at about 5:30 am, such a lovely way to wake up!) we went to a play last Friday because our friend Kami was in it. When we got to the "theater" in Hemet, we gave the lady at the ticket counter our tickets and she handed us two raffle tickets and said, "there's a raffle during the show and you can win something for your car." I thought "Random!" That should have been my first clue that we were not going to your average play. You see this "play" was more of a musical that interacted with the audience who was sitting at tables and eating pie all while inside a rollerskating rink - super random - but honestly a good time! Anyways, so after intermission as the play is getting started again they tell everyone to pull out their tickets because they were about to have the raffle. I pulled our tickets out of my pocket and to my surprise the first number they called was the ticket in my hand! So I (being such a giving, wonderful and generous wife) quickly handed the ticket to Adam and said, "Look you won!" So Kami and the other girl in the play came down into the audience to give Adam his prize car air freshener and take a Polaroid picture with him! All in all it was a really fun night and I'm very glad we got to go!


Below is the Polaroid they gave Adam (a picture with our friend Kami) the air freshener he won and the winning ticket - way to go Adam!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Yeah for the air freshner! Sorry you guys caught the evil bug; I hope things are looking better now! I have my "First Impressions" at Sbucks tomorrow and then will get my schedule from there.

Hillary said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. Yuck. I hope your full health is restored very soon. I miss you. I'm envious of your trips to Disneyland. I have high hopes of coming to S. California sometime in the not too distant future, and I will let you know when I do. Maybe we could do Disneyland! That'd be fun. I send my love!