Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Lord Provides!


Here's a picture of Adam as we were leaving Trader Joe's in Corona yesterday! As we were walking out of the store he turns to me and say, "We need to take a picture of this!" so of course, me being the one who always has a camera, got it right out and snapped this shot!

The reason that there is any significance to this photo is just that things are tight at our house right now (as it is with almost everyone right now) and the Lord totally blessed us with a GIANT gift card to Trader Joe's. Adam and I had so much fun shopping because we weren't counting as we were shopping, we were just shopping and I even got a fabulous lavender salt scrub!

So, our fridge (and freezer) and cupboards are full and we are so blessed! Thank you Lord!

4 comments:

Alison said...

SSSWWWEEETTTTTT!!!

Alicia said...

Trader Joes is the BEST store ever! What a great gift!!! And enjoy that salt scrub, it sounds wonderful. I'll have to look for it.

A. T. Elwer said...

Okay so maybe I'm a little dorky for wanting a picture, but I want to remember the times we have been provided for by God.

Anonymous said...

OK that lavender salt scrub is amazing. You, and your skin, are going to love it! Nice having coffee -- let's do it again!