Monday, May 5, 2008

A few pictures from the weekend...

Here's the funniest picture I've seen in a while - my mom and dad's dog, Tony, was so happy to see Adam he had to be near him! But Tony knows that he is not allowed on the carpet in the family room - thus he climbed from behind the love seat and thru the table to get to where Adam was on the sofa - all to be near to Adam - now that's love!
Here's a picture of me with a big bowl of "Vinaigrette" (basically a Russian beet salad) that was made by a real Russian as part of a missionary night that was at my parents house this weekend. I was so happy to have this and it made me miss Amanda a lot because this was one of her favorite things to eat - I never would have even tried it if it hadn't been for her love of the salad!

Next up this weekend, the lovely and wonderful Miss Hillary ( http://www.xanga.com/dancerham ) came to visit us on a job interview tour around southern California! We had dinner at Island's in Brea and then spent the remainder of our evening in Boarders picking out books with titles that represented out lives... Enjoy the hilariousness of our evening! "Slightly Tempted and Simply Perfect"


"Once a Princess"


"The Jewish Mind"


"Revolution of Hope"


"Shut Up, I'm Talking!"

"Cooking for Dummies" and "Confessions of a Carb Queen"

After Boarders, we made a quick stop at Starbucks and in true CIS fashion we had to take a picture by the "monument" outside the Starbucks. (It looks like I'm about to fall in!)

Then like real Americans we took a normal picture:

Adam basically put up with us the whole time - thanks for being a good sport and driving us crazy girls around!

Anyways, it was really, really great to see Hillary and we should all (that includes you... I know you don't know her, but she's fabulous and you would love her if you met her!) pray she gets a job down here so we can see her more!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Thanks for posting the pictures and giving the compliments. People must have prayed, because I am coming down. They could keep praying for a job, though. :-) Yay! More fun times for us ahead...