Friday, May 9, 2008

Joy and Sadness...

Okay, the joy first! So, for Valentine's Day my wonderful husband, Mr. Adam Elwer, planted me a garden!!! But I didn't put any pictures up about it because it was a garden made entirely of bulbs, thus the garden looked like a dirt patch with a fence around it (doesn't make for great photos). But now, nearly 3 months later, the garden has been growing very well and I even have weeds - thus I must be doing something right! So, with that introduction in place, I am happy to introduce to the world my first two flowers from my fabulous garden! YAY!!!! (the big tall things in the background are the sunflowers that have not even started to grow flowers yet and are almost taller than me!)


Okay and now for the sad... I work in a legal office, and since August there has been another assistant in the office with me named Matt. Matt is great and funny and is my "Jim" (not in the weird romance way of the more resent Office's - don't miss read this and call Adam - Adam loves Matt too!) He's my "Jim" in the way that when something funny happens in the office we can look at each other and laugh our heads off without saying a thing because we both know that was just happened or the conversation we just over heard was totally hilarious!!!

All that to say: Yesterday was his last day!!!! So, to celebrate and say a found farewell, Adam, Matt, Lori (my boss) and I went to sushi last night and then went back to Lori's house to have a Wii bowling competition - it was a good time - and Matt you will be missed!


Below: Matt, Lori (holding Minnie), Me (holding Mickey) and Adam

No comments: