Sunday, September 7, 2008

18 weeks and counting

So before I was pregnant, I always thought one was pregnant for 9 months. I come to find out now that one is pregnant for 40 weeks - so actually 9 to 10 months depending on what part of the year you are pregnant for - so who started this 9 month lie?! Anyways, I hit 18 weeks on friday and from a quick google image search found this picture of a baby at 18 weeks - so, this is what's in me right now - totally amazing huh?!


And for what I look like on the outside right now - here's a picture with my roommate from Russia, Amanda who came for a visit this weekend (she was very happy I let her touch my belly) and then here is also a picture of me and my dad comparing bellies at his birthday dinner (I think he wins for biggest belly still!)



We have another ultrasound on friday so hopefully Adam will make another video to show you all the highlights - I'll try not to pick such an emotional song for this video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I get to touch your belly if I come and visit you? ;)

molly june. said...

look at that cute lil' belly! so cute! you look beautiful!