Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HALF WAY DONE!

So this last weekend I found myself in Pasadena just cruising the streets with some girlfriends. As we were walking back to the car we walked by this area (which just so happens to lead to some of the best gelato outside of Italy) and one of the girls said - "Oh that would be such a neat place to take pictures - who wants me to take their picture?!" No one really needed their picture taken, but then I remembered that, it being Friday, meant that I was officially 20 weeks pregnant - which equals half way done! So I was the lucky recipient of a mini photo shoot of my mini belly!

By the way, I can feel the baby moving now, it feels like bubbles and flutters!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a pretty mama!

ms. tea said...

I agree! You have the most darling pregnant lady figure! Congrats on the halfway mark, you are a trooper!

SidebySide Video said...

how fun! i love bellies with babies in them :)

that sounds weird, but you know what i mean :)

Andy Borgmann said...

That's crazy. Congrats dude. Looking forward for that sucker to make it's entrance into the world.

I'll figure sometime to come see...but I still want to rub our belly.

chelsea said...

yeah, i think it's already been said, but you have the best looking pregnant body I've ever seen... I didn't know it was possible to look that good!

Taylor's said...

You are absolutely adorable!! Congrats on being half way there!!