Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So far in October

Sorry for the lack of updates, we don't actually have a whole lot to report. Adam finished his first ever parent-teacher conferences last week and I know he is more than happy to have those done with. Here's a few pictures so you can see our cute faces!

Here's a picture of me at 22 weeks and 2 days (October 5) after church.

Last Thursday, October 9, we had some of Adam's family over for dinner. Two of Adam's mom's sisters came out for a week long visit to California (one lives in Georgia, the other in Ohio). We had a very lovely evening hosting them. The below picture is of Adam and I cutting up veggies for our baked potato bar dinner!

This last picture was taken just this last Saturday, the 11th, while Adam was starting his latest project of building the baby a changing table. This is just the beginning frame work, but it needed to be documented nonetheless. I love that he's building stuff that could be in our family for years to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic that Adam is building that. And here I thought I was being all manly by building a shelf to rest a clock in our studio. Adam always has to one up me ;)

Also, I am disappointed that you had a visitor from Georgia and it wasn't me.