Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Friday marked 25 weeks of pregnancy:

Friday also was a very busy day! First I had a Doctor's thing where they made me drink a bottle of red 40 - not fun. Then I came home and had 3 ladies over for tea (no pictures, but very fun!) Then my friend Ryan came over! And then 3 hours later, my friend Hillary came to join us too! I met Ryan and Hillary through Teach Overseas. They were in my former Soviet Union group but we were not any where near each other the whole year. But we have remained in contact and when Ryan had to come to California for work, I invited him over instantly! Hillary recently moved to LA from her hometown of Portland and despite the fact we love each other we never seem to actually see each other - but Ryan was a good enough excuse for us to get together!

Here's Adam and Ryan making our Asian dinner feast from scratch! They started cooking shortly after Hillary left her home and they didn't finish until she arrived - it was a LONG drive and a fabulous dinner!

Here's a group shot while playing Quiddler - we had such a good time hanging out with them! (It also makes me happy when Adam likes my friends I force upon him!)

On Saturday we hung around the house and then went to Victoria Garden's with my mom and dad and brother. We all went to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner and my brother took this picture of us in the lobby. Sad thing is, I didn't realize how horrible we looked when we left the house - I actually thought I looked cute, so much for that idea!
Then on Sunday, Adam and I went to Disneyland for a short little trip after church. We went on a few rides and meet up with the lovely Kelly who it is always so nice to see!

Possibly the worst picture taken at Disneyland - ever!


The camera was too slow to catch our pennies being tossed - we just look confused here!

After Disneyland Adam picked me a cute little rose that smelled wonderful! We drove around for a while looking for food and finally decided on Red Robin - very romantic! But we got what we wanted (Hamburgers and fries) and we had a really nice time together - so all in all, it was a nice, simple date!

We both feel asleep super quick last night (our weekend might have been a little too full) the tired we felt was a good tired that had come to us through great times of relationship with people we love - what more could you want?!

6 comments:

molly june. said...

you're lookin' SO cute with that lil' belly of yours! you made me hungry for spaghetti factory...mmmmmm, my FAVORITE!! :)

Unknown said...

can I just comment about the first picture of you, the one with the black shirt: you look HOT you are one cute pregnant lady! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah! Congratulations on the baby! that's so exciting! check out our Blog page...it'll be a fun way to keep in touch!

Andy Borgmann said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. Wish I could see y'all before the birth and what not.

Hey I finally finished Kyle's wedding video (don't tell him, it is in the mail and I want it to be a surprise). It cracked me up watching that for numerous different reasons.

RD said...

How Fun! We just went to Knott's this weekend, and had a blast! It's so much fun to watch your kids get excited about things they love, like Charlie Brown & Snoopy! Check out our pictures....

RD said...

oooh- and we saw Kelly this weekend too!