Friday, October 17, 2008

6 months pregnant today!

Can you believe it?! I honestly didn't realize I was that far along! I mean I knew I was 24 weeks today and all, but then when I went online to see what 24 weeks translates into months I found out today is 6 months! I mean any one who can do math can tell you: 4 week in a month, 24 weeks pregnant - ta da - 6 months! I however needed the Internet to tell me that - oh well, we'll call it pregnancy brain!

So, here's a picture of myself I just took (due the wonders of the time delay button). An officially 6 month pregnant woman - who I think is look'n pretty good!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are tiny! maybe you will have a normal size baby... like Jessie and me! Love you Sarah and I think you are looking good as well. much better than I did!

RD said...

I know I'm a slacker at leaving comments, but I can't leave your blog anymore without telling you how absolutely adorable you look! I think my belly was maybe that small with my first (it popped out in the 3rd trimester though!), but with Abigail...hmmm...Well, you make a cute mama and I can't wait to see you and talk to your baby belly! And you still haven't met Abigail, huh?...We really need to do something about that....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you are so sexy,like to get between your legs.

Anonymous said...

Cumloads!