Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy Week!

So, it's been a while, sorry, we have been staying very busy and then getting very sick - thus, no blogging, but here's a little update:

On the Sunday before Thanksgiving we were invited out to Long Beach for a "feast" with Tom and Katie. It was a very lovely day and evening which included Lamb, pumpkin pie, a walk on the beach, sewing baby bedding (I'm sure I will blog on that later) and watching Periot. Katie and I also took a picture together because I hadn't taken a 29 week picture yet.

So, Adam had the whole week off from work thus he had lots of projects. He redid the shower, painted the baby room and had new carpet put in our room and the baby's room. Below is a picture I took while we were just starting to put the crib together (hence me sewing the baby bedding, I really should post a blog on that) and as you can see, Adam was tired and the next day (Thanksgiving) he was officially sick!


So, Thanksgiving was at our place this year! We had a total or 10 people over and it was a really fun day!

Here's the mom's getting some food:
Here's Adam and Aaron not even waiting to get to the table before they start eating!
Roger and Javier were the two contenders for the coloring contest winner! (But Roger pulled ahead and won the prise)


Here's Aaron and I:
Here's the Elwer family Thanksgiving photo - Adam hardly made it thru dinner before he was out like a light - oh well, he needed his rest!
And here's my dad and brother showing off some of their Pilgrim Presents - they really liked them!
So since Thanksgiving basically nothing has happened because Adam has been out sick and I have been taking care of him. We finally got him medicine on Saturday and he's on the road to recovery now. I took my 30 week picture myself (again, thanks to the wonder of the self timer button) and soon there after started feeling sick myself - oh well, such is life!

No comments: