Monday, December 8, 2008

It Officially Feels Like Christmas

Here's my 31 week picture - we were going for some sort of "Christmas" feel to the picture, but I just kept laughing at Adam - so this is what we ended up with! (But you can see our cute front door too!)


We went with my family to get a Christmas tree on Saturday night and I thought - "Hmm, maybe we could take a Christmas card picture" Yeah, that didn't work out... (My brother took this picture while we were holding up on of the tree's my parents were considering) Here's the tree they ended up picking - it wasn't really falling on my mom, she was just messing around, but I think it's a really fun picture (especially since you can see my dad in the back ground just watching!)
The Elwer family's Christmas tree. Adam is looking at how tall the tree is!


Last night, was my church's annual ladies dessert night - it was truly the best one I have ever been to! It was really fun and beautiful and I had a great time! The theme this year was "Seasons" and focused on women and the different seasons of their lives. It was a beautiful program that I am excited to see how it progresses though out the year. Dessert night was also awesome because I won a 1/2 hour massage! (Which is not just awesome because it's awesome but because I had just told my mom that I wanted a massage for Christmas - so she was just as happy that I won and I was!)

Here's the cute desserts that were fashioned to represent the 4 seasons (from top left, winter, spring, fall and summer) and my funny little snowman thing that changed colors all night long! In October I started a Wednesday night Jr. high girls Bible study and it has been a joy to my heart since it started! I love these girls and look forward to the years to come as our relationship with each other and with the Lord grows and deepens! Luckily all the girls from the study were there and we took this cute picture after the night was over.
The sound man for the evening was also super cute so we took a few pictures together as well! Lastly, here's a picture with my mom and mother-in-law loving on their grandchild at the end of the night.

3 comments:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

Very cute! The one of you and Adam at Dessert Night could be a cute card! You are almost to the end...how exciting! Count down time!

Andy Borgmann said...

Holy crap you are pregnant. Looking good though.

chelsea said...

Soooo fun!!!!!!!!! I miss dessert night! and hunting for big Christmas trees!!!!!