Saturday, January 31, 2009

No, we did not have the baby yet!

So, here's the scoop on the baby:
The baby turned head down some time around 4 am this last Sunday (the 25th) so we were able to cancel the turning and possible c-section that was scheduled for Friday (yesterday)! Now we just wait... which I am totally okay with! The baby knows when it is done and ready to come out and I am totally okay to give it the time it needs! I honestly don't expect it until at least Valentine's Day, but we shall see! Until then Adam and I are taking it easy and making sure that we are ready to welcome the baby into our home.

Today we went to a wedding of some friends, Maggie and Jessie. It was a lovely wedding in the park, couldn't have been a nicer day!


Also, Aaron came up from Mexico for the wedding so we got to see him for a few minutes.

And since it was such a nice day and I actually put some make-up on, we figured we would try and take some "pregnancy pictures". I'm still not even sure that I like pregnancy pictures, they always seem a little weird to me. But I did decide that I wanted to remember this phase of life and well, pictures are kind of the best way to do that... so here's a couple so you can see just how big my belly has really gotten!


1 comment:

Andy Borgmann said...

The baby knows when it's done huh? So it is like a hot pocket. Nice! I am calling your kid hot pocket from now on.

Also, you look very beautiful in the pregnancy photos. Adam was smart to snap those guys up.