Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Saturday Full of Parties!

So, I had my 3rd and final shower yesterday and it was simply delightful!

Here's all the ladies sitting down to tea:
We didn't play any games - which I am totally fine with - but the girls did all draw a quilt square for the baby that the great and talented Shayne will be putting together! I am very excited about that quilt, it will be such a special keepsake! So, since there were no games we got right to presents and had a great time "Ohhing" and "Ahhing" over the plethora of handmade gifts I received! It was unbelievable, I really had no clue of the extent of creativity some of these ladies possessed!



Unfortunately the 4th pregnant lady left before we thought to take this picture, but here are 3 of the 4 women with child that were at the shower - (from left to right) Shayne is 15 weeks, I am 38 weeks and Cassie is 10 weeks!
After my shower was over I changed and went to meet Adam and our friends who were all celebrating Jacob's first birthday! We had some dinner together and sat and talked for a long time! It is always so nice to sit and talk with old friends! Here's Jacob in his PJ's playing with his balloons - can you even stand the cuteness?!
As for a baby update - like I said, I'm 38 out of 40 weeks pregnant and I'm waiting for a miracle to happen! The baby has still not turned head down! I have gone to the chiropractor 2 times and have two more visits this next week and I am trying all sorts of home remedies to get the baby to turn! I'm still planning on going in this next friday the 30th to see if the doctor can turn the baby but I'm really not looking forward to that at all! And I really, really don't want to have a c-section! Please join us in praying that the baby turns head down all by it's self and that i am able to have a natural and safe delivery!

Lastly, Adam finished the closet! YAY! Now we can put stuff away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and Baby E right now!!!

Anonymous said...

hey..missed you at Jacob's party, we had to split probably right before you got there. Good luck with the delivery! can't wait to see your beautiful bundle of joy!