Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Morning with Dad

So I got up at like 8:30 this morning, ate some bananas and tofu and looked around for Mommy but instead found Daddy. Mommy went to go to a woman's thingy at church, no men allowed so Daddy and I spent the morning together. He dressed me in my favorite hoodie that says "Captain Awesome" on it. I think it reminds Daddy of Captain Amazing from Mystery Men.

 We loaded up the wagon with my monkey and my ukulele(and a some other stuff dad brought along) and headed for the farmers market and got some lettuce, carrots, lemons, apples and strawberrys. We also got Mommy some nice Callow Lilies I picked out for her.

When we were walking back to the car I pointed out a playground that was on the way and we went over and played on the slide. Weeeeeeee!


After that we made one more stop! GUITAR CENTER!


Daddy apparently has been holding out on me. It was amazing. There were lots of guitars, and lights and drums! Daddy showed me how superior Martins were to Taylor guitars, I mixed some tunes and played with the lasers in the live sound room, and Dad let me hit some drums in the drum room. Thanks for a great morning Dad! Lets go do it again soon!
-Bennett

1 comment:

Becky Radliff said...

Wow I'm impressed Adam! Esp. after such a late night with the cool Radliff family! I can just picture Bennett at Guitar Center. :)