Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bouncy Birthday Parties

Bennett attended two birthday parties in January ... both of which included bouncing of some sort or another and I'm not gonna lie ... I NEVER considered a bouncy party for a 2nd birthday, but they were both totally successful and awesome! Just goes to show I know nothing about kids!

The first party was for sweet Andrea.

Bennett was NOT into the jumper like the other kids were but I think it was because Adam and I were trying to get him to go on there by himself... opps! 
But he was really into the broccoli and the ballons!


As soon as the Pinata came out ... he was all about that! 
We were actually letting him hit something with a stick!



Once the candy made it's way out (with a little adult help) the kids ran in and what did our son grab...
... Raisins! 
He was so so so happy!

Also, Adam and I had a great time talking with friends



Bouncy party number two was for Matthew.
His party was at Sky High Party Zone!

Bennett loved that Adam and I could come and bounce with him at this place 
and we all had so much fun!

Bennett LOVES Ping Pong! We don't know why, he's not even good at it! :)


I LOVE this picture!
It's not often these days that you see Adam smile this big! 


After about 45 minutes of bouncy fun Bennett stopped waiting for mom and dad's help and decided he could do it on his own! 

I love his little "yeah" at the end of the video! It's like he's saying, "Yeah, I'm cool, I did it all by myself!"

We let Bennett have the bottom half of a cup cake and a water bottle! 
He was happy as a clam! 

Here's Matthew wearing his birthday present from Bennett 

... if you want to see the cape up close, you can check my blog here.

No comments: