Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two

I'm not really okay with this 
but some how or another 
our 
son 
turns 
two 
today!

please join me as I reminisce and try not to cry


Two weeks big


2 months





6 months






1 year ago today

Easter Stud Muffin





Summer Sleeping Angel




Bennett-Boy, your Mommy and Daddy love you so much and are so filled with joy and pride over the little person you are and are becoming. We pray love and joy and peace and patience and kindness and goodness and faithfulness and gentleness and self-control over the remainder of your days as you grown into the knowledge and understanding of your creator. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Bennett! You are such a sweet and kind little man. You bring so much joy and happiness to our lives. We are so proud of you and we love you very much! Grammy and Grandpa

Alicia said...

I'm not sure how I missed the fact that we have the same birthday, but awesome! I think Bennett is the only person I know of so far. Happy Birthday!