Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's 2011

A couple months ago Adam was going through some old music and found some songs he had written 5 or so years ago, one of them was for his wife.  So, he decided to record it for me and give it to me for Valentine's day. When I first heard the song I thought he had just recently written it because it seemed to fit us so well (and because I've always asked him to write me a song - for a second there I thought nagging actually worked!).  But then when I found out he had written it before we were even considering dating each other it just became all the more beautiful and special! THEN he got me a heart shaped pendent because I had told him that I always loved my grandma's and I wished I had one like hers. THEN he lined up a babysitter and took me out to one of my favorite restaurants, Airaya

We forgot to have the babysitter take a picture of us together like I had wanted to do, but here we are at dinner. 

That Adam, he's a good man I tell ya, a good man!  

Oh and PS. Bennett handed out Veggie Tales Valentines
He was pretty precious while "writing" them

No comments: