Saturday, May 7, 2011

4 Year Celebration

Thanks to Adam's mom, Adam's aunt and my mom we had child care and money to go out to dinner for our anniversary!

I picked the place, Stone Brewery World Bistro and Gradens in Escondido. We sort of missed it on our first pass, but after a quick U-turn and a walk down an enchanted pathway, we were there!


We had been wanting to try the place for a long time and it was so worth the wait!

We discovered the wonders of Kombucha (Adam order the ginger flavor, it was Amazing!) and I ordered a french press of tea along with the hummus of the day (cilantro and serrano - YUM!!)


For dinner Adam ordered the Buffalo steak (which was wonderful, but the real winner on the plate were the white cheddar mashed sweet potatoes, seriously, those things were unbelievable!)

And I ordered the Salmon over a butternut squash risotto cake - again, amazing, I seriously wanted to lick my citrus beurre blanc sause off my place!

And then for dessert we branched out a bit and were not disappointed! We ordered the Blueberry Blue Cheese Jalapeno Cheese Cake and our taste buds got the ride of their life! The cheese and the heat and the berry compote ... never had anything like it ever!

Thank for making this awesome night possible for us Mom, Mom and Aunt Kathy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Always great to see another couple growing in Christ and loving deeper each year they share together. :-)

I love the look of your blog too.
Yay.

<3 Mindie