Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter 2011

Due to our trip to Oroville ...
oh, by the way, we didn't get the job so we are not moving ... very mixed feelings about it all
... Easter snuck up on us really fast!

We made it to the interactive Good Friday service. It was a little over Bennett's head of course, but I'm still glad we walked through the whole thing with him. I like doing things as a family. I like the idea that soon (probably sooner than I'm ready for) Bennett will be filled with questions and Adam and I will be able to walk with him as he continues to get to know his Heavenly Father.

This was by far his favorite part of the night ...
...well, that and getting to wash his hands with his very own wet wipe.

Saturday was filled with Easter service preparations at church, a quick drive-thru lunch of Del Taco and helping a friend get her garden started.

And then, there is was, all of a sudden it was Easter!

After working both first and second service we made our way over to Adam's mom's house for Breakfast!
We had omelets, blueberry pancakes and tater tots and then all fell asleep watching IQ.
It was a wonderful afternoon!

For dinner we heading to my mom's house for dinner with the fam.

Bennett got a very appropriate Easter gift from my parents, a golf set!
since he had been sport'n his awesome golf sweater all day! 
I think I may have a thing for Easter sweaters, maybe ... just maybe.



My brother Casey made a coconut cream pie from scratch for dessert which of course needed fresh whipped cream ... Bennett got his first chance ever at the beaters

He's a natural!

No comments: