Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the joy of an old camera card...

So, my mother-in-law came over the other day and said that she had found an old card for her camera and that there were some really old pictures on it that she thought I would like to see!

Holy Moly! Blast from the past!

3 days after returning home from Russia in 2006, Adam and I had plans to have dinner (our first date) but he told me his sister was in town for one day and wanted to know if I would mind having dinner with his family...
We still cook with that wok at least once a week! 
Those are brand new clothes I have on!
I had gained so much weight in Russia none of my clothes I left at home fit me so my mom took me shopping! 

And then on that same card was this...


Look at how little he was! 

Good (and totally random) trip down memory lane!  

No comments: