Monday, June 6, 2011

Random things I forgot to blog about!

My cousin Brittany is getting married! (on saturday, actually, in Cabo, I fly out in 4 days! ) 
We threw her a tea for her shower back in April


My son is funny with guns, and i love how small he looks here!

Did you notice his new kicks ... I'm kind of obsessed with them!

My son is a nut case on the trampoline!

He got his first train set from Madix ... he is one happy boy!

I went to the Mother's Day Tea at church with my mom. 

My son likes to play sudoku while using the potty!

He told me his was cutting his toe nails like dad! hahahaha!!!!

My son likes to be an Elephant like Mowgli!


And last but not least, just because i think he's cute!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

how did I miss all these posts from you.

are you packed???? Are you excited..

How cute is Bennett.. so nice to catch a peek at you last week...
missed getting to visit..