Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baby Update!

So today is my 20 week mark with baby Elwer #2!

I have a ultrasound monday morning, but Adam and I are still committed to keeping the sex a surprise for us all so don't be expecting any big announcements come Monday afternoon!

Here's my belly this morning:

And here's my "Bennett Belly" on my 20 week mark with him:

I probably should have worn a tighter shirt today so the comparison would have been a little more even but I'm feeling pretty good size wise and I'm at the same weight I was last time at 20 weeks so that's okay I guess. I'm hoping that I don't gain as much as I did last time, but who knows ... and let's be honest, a healthy baby is far more important than me being worried about the size of my pants or the number of double chins I have! ha ha!

2 comments:

erin.marie said...

Youre tummy looks adorable!!! Perfectly round and so sweet! Really excited for you! Keep those pics comin!

Leslie said...

20 weeks.. how did that happen so FAST.... wow... this is going to fly by... fun fun times ..

hey did any of those clothes work. Was praying that would, is that lame? Wanted them to be a blessing.